1. Siobhan telling the judges to fuck off when they were "confused" about what kind of artist she is. She was polite about it, yeah, but explained that if she doesn't label herself, why should they label her? Her performance wasn't her BEST EVAR but I did like it.
2. Adam telling Andrew that he was boring. :DDD
4. Adam and Tim's interactions, LOL.
5. TIM'S PERFORMANCE. He's gotten so much better. He's still lulzy in my opinion, but I don't dislike him by any means.
6. Aaron did something upbeat :O
7. Casey's existence.
8. Not a fan of Lee, but I didn't hate his performance.
I missed Crystal's performance because I got home too late, but I've kind of stopped paying attention to her anyway. I have a feeling that if it's her and Lee in the final, I'm going to abstain from caring.
1. BRITTANY AND SANTANA. LESBIANSSSSSSSS. I liked how they "went out" with Finn and ignored him the whole time. They talked about hot guys. In a hilarious way, this reminds me of me and Elizabeth.
2. Sue blackmailing the principal to get back into coaching.
3. JONATHAN GROFF.
4. EMMA IS A VIRGIN. AWWW.
5. Finn was sooooo confused, lol. He was just as confused as the audience was about his "dating" Rachel.
6. SUE SYLVESTER'S VOGUE. "WILL SCHUESTER, I HATE YOU."