1. Crystal - Didn't make it home in time to see her, sadly. I'll watch later.
2. Haeley. WTF NO. I bet Simon was comparing her to Joe and Olly in his head the whole time. Honestly, I just think that her voice is irritating. Hopefully she leaves.
3. Lacey. WAAAAY better than last week. I thought the rendition of the song was cute. She might go home tomorrow tho.
4. Katie is just not interesting to me, but she did better than last week. Why do the judges keep telling her to be younger? Like seventeen or sixteen year olds aren't allowed to have serious feelings or sing "old" songs?
5. Didi might also go home. I don't know. I liked her performance and I thought that the judges were unnecessarily bitchy. Please don't send her home and leave us with Haeley, America. PLEASE.
6. Michelle. Well, she made a Creed song into something positive and certainly more pleasing.
7. Lilly. I liked her. She better get into the top 12.
8. Katelyn. I won't lie. I liked her last week. I liked her a lot this week as well. I did compare her to Stacey Solomon a bit, but hey, only because it was recent.
9. Paige was better than last week. Okay, she can stay.
10. SIOBHANNNNNNNNNNNN. ♥____♥ I love her and her weirdness and omg. If it's a two girls top two, please be Siobhan and Crystal, for the love of goodness.
Who do I think will be the top 6 girls? Glad you asked.
Crystal. Siobhan. Michelle. Lilly. Katelyn. Paige.